Avari Easy Glide Rower is one of the low-price ranged rowers manufactured by Stamina Inc. For those of you who have a limited budget but still want to get a rower to keep your fitness level up; this might be an option for you. It is available in an one-sixth of the price of the top rowers so it is best to keep realistic expectations when you are using the machine.
This Avari Easy Glide Rower Review will tell you about all the necessary information you would want to know about this product.
Features of the Machine
Firstly, let me tell you that this machine fits the low budget of yours. So don’t expect features that they have on high-end rowing machines. It has a single hydraulic piston that is placed under its rails. This solves the problem of having resistance difficulties on each oar.
You can use it for 10-15 minutes at one stretch. There are 12 resistance levels in this Avari Easy Glide Rower for your convenience. The seat of the rower is very much comfortable. In fact, the handles are padded as well. It grips nicely. It fits with any size of hands. There are no risks of having blisters in your hands due to the padding.
You’ll have the nylon cords in between handles. This cord is tough and will last for years to come. The warranty period for the Rowing Machine is one year. It is completely reasonable since it comes at a cheap price.
The Display Unit
The Avari Easy Glide Rower is an alpha mode rowing machine. So, naturally it comes with a basic-level display. The “Scan” mode of the monitor shows the time you have rowed for, the strokes you have made and the amount of calories you burned. The monitor is very easy to interprete and operate.
The Negatives with Avari Easy Glide Rower Machine:
I earlier told you that it is a low-budget rowing machine. Thus, it has a few shortcomings too. Let us go over them in bullet points concisely.
- The resistance level with this rower is not constant. It remains firm for 10 to 15 minutes of stretched use. After that it loosens up. Furthermore, there are little differences between levels 1 to 12.
- Changing the resistance level is a bit of a workout. You must get off the machine, turn the collar that is on the piston and get back on the machine to get on with exercising again.
- The roller wheels that are under the machine, aren’t particularly smooth. So, don’t expect smooth exercising experience either. The machine is on the noisier side too.
- If you are taller than 5 feet 11 inches, the machine may prove hard for you. Taller people find it hard to straighten their legs and complete their strokes on Avari Easy Glide Rower.
- The display unit doesn’t show the metrics for “Distance Covered.” So, you cannot utilize the “Time versus Distance Graph” with this rower.
The Avari Easy Glide Rower Review might give you the negative impressions, but this machine is the ideal one for beginners with small budget. The basic capacity of the machine is 250lbs. of weight. The Avari Easy Glide Rower is my choice because of the range of functions it offers within the price range. It is also very light meaning you can carry it for storage. I personally use it for 20 minutes in a row for my workout regime, and it works just fine. A decent buy within a small amount.